Aug 28, 2016

where is me?

Once lead to twice and more. I admit that I'm having a difficult time searching for myself. I don't know where I should go. Should I turn back or should I just go forward or should I change my path? My emotions got stirred up frequently especially these few days. My mum got married, an unwelcomed step siblings, a depressed sister, pressuring family, sick dad, and yes the list goes on. I'm not complaining about all the problems I have. I know God gives me all the problems because He knows I can go through all that. But I'm fighting for myself. Struggling to find the real me. What I truly want in life.

I'm lost at the moment. I keep on looking for things to blame and there's no one else except me to be blamed on. I am at the bottom of the stirring wheel of my life. I'm afraid of losing good people around me and I have trust issue. You can find me smiling most of the times and laugh out my problems but I am just sad inside.

To those who know what I'm talking about, I am truly sorry for showing you this side of me. I never planned on this. I'm sorry.

natasyaizzati
0010hrs



BIG THANKS = HANDS DOWN :D