Jul 23, 2016

A start to a new beginning(?)

Assalamualaikum and hello guys,

So, I am actually on my semester break. I've just finished my second semester in degree and guess what, time does fly fast. Wayyyyy too fast. I can't believe the fact that I'll be in my second year of degree in few weeks time.

Okay. Let's move on to the main point.

As usual, on semester, I'm doing nothing at home except helping my mum with some house chores, cooking lunch and my new task is to pick up my lil bro or cuzie from school. And I'll spend the rest of my days either watching movies, reading novels or watch videos on Youtube. One day, I had this crazy idea of starting up my own YouTube channel but yeah I don't think it suits me. Still, I wanna try something new since I have a LOT of free time. Since I cook almost daily, so I'm thinking of starting a new recipe blog. I'll share with people my recipes and some cooking tips maybe. I am not that good in cooking actually, still a beginner, but why not right? I have started collecting some pictures of my food and the ingredients for it and I hope I can start writing the blog soon. In shaa Allah. I'll share with you guys the link to the recipe blog when I'm done with it and I'll keep on updating new recipes there. Yknow, maybe from there you can have some ideas what to cook for your family. And yeah, do dm me to give ideas on what recipe I should try cooking and I'll share my experience on the blog. Toast for the new beginning.

food and love,
natasyaizzati
1802hrs


BIG THANKS = HANDS DOWN :D