Jan 16, 2017

tralala

Hello peeps,

I am now on my semester break. Finalleh. Im having the most awaiting break
Semester 3 broke my back
On this post I'm just gonna write about my sem break to-do-list
This is for a reminder to myself as well

Here we go.

                                            
             Jan-Feb 2017 to-do-list:

              1.Reply series marathon
              2. Star Wars series marathon
              3. Help mama more at home 
              4. Meet Poko sayang(praying hard for it)
              5. Stay clean for a month 
              6. JOG MORE!!!!!!
              7. Werk, werk, werk (need to find a job first!)                          8. Read more!

Im going to update the list from time to time. I hope I can croosscheck everything by the end of my sem break. ALL THE BEST NATASYA!!!




BIG THANKS = HANDS DOWN :D